For the best results, have another person take measurements, while wearing light clothing. Tape measure should be snug, but not tight.
- Chest – Measure under arms around fullest part of chest
- Waist – Measure around natural waist line
- Hip – Measure around fullest part of lower hip with feet together
- Inseam – Measure from crotch down inside of leg to floor (without shoes)
- Sleeve – Measure from center back of neck, across shoulder, down length of arm to wrist bone
- Gloves/Mitts – Measure from wrist to top of middle finger