Powder trail snow or sun the Klim Adrenaline GTX Boot is up to the challenge. This versatile boot incorporates breathable GORE-TEX product technology to keep riders’ feet warm and dry. This boot is the next generation of technical superiority patterned after the original Klim Adrenaline which was the industry’s first snowmobile specific GORE-TEX boot. Non-bulky and insulated this boot will stand with riders as they challenge anything that comes their way.
- GORE-TEX Product Technology
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- Anchored Lace Loops for Synch-Down Power
- Pu Mid-Sole Adds Cushion & Resists Packing Out
- Kicker Toe Piece Resists Wear from Tunnel Bolts
- Stiff Durable Board to Help Disperse Shock & Protect Bottom of Foot
- 600 Gram Thinsulate Insulation Increases Warmth Without Unneeded Bulk
- Internal Eva Foam to Cushion Top & Tips Of Toes
- Multi-Layer Substructure Constructed From Perforated Materials Increases Overall Breathability
- Moisture-Wicking Liner Materials
- Ankle Cutout Promotes Forward Flex
- High Quality Flat Anti-Slip Moisture-Resistant Laces
- Removable Moisture-Wicking Insole
- Extremely Durable High-Grip Outsole
If you’re looking for a boot that can take on any terrain while keeping your feet warm clean comfortable and dry the Klim Adrenaline GTX boot may be the perfect product for you. This item is not bulky and allows a wonderful freedom of movement so you can navigate any situation with agility and grace.
This item also offers great insulation to protect your feet. It features moisture wicking liner materials and GORE-TEX technology to keep your feet dry and warm no matter how many hours you spend outside. The 600 gram Thinsulate Insulation will keep the cold out without impeding your movement. The Internal Eva Foam cushions the top and tips of toes to keep you pain and injury free and the ankle cutout promotes a comfortable forward flex. The multilayer substructure increases overall breathability while still offering warmth and support and the durable stiff board helps disperse shock and protects your feet and ankles from impact injuries.
This item is not only comfortable and safe but it is also stylish with clean black lines and a yellow logo. So grab a pair of these great boots and hit the slopes in comfort and style.