All Products must be returned in unused, unworn, unridden condition.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we’ll fix it…period. Doesn’t fit or you’re simply not happy with your item? Return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse. If anything below is unclear, or you have any further questions regarding your order, a call to our Customer Care Team at 320-351-3005 may help you avoid an unnecessary return.
If you wish to cancel an order before it ships out, please contact us via phone at 320-351-3005 during business hours as quickly as possible. Emails/text inquires may not be seen before your order has shipped out. Once an order has processed through our system for shipment, we will not be able to cancel the order.
Holiday Return Policy
Products ordered from October 1st through December 5th can be returned through January 5th.
Return Shipping Options
For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment. All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
Download and Complete the Merchandise Return Form and include it in the box with your return.
Please read the following before returning your item(s):
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the shipment receipt.
- Products ordered in between October 1st and December 5th can be exchanged through January 5th.
- All returns must be returned unworn, with tags attached, and in their original condition of sale.
- Original manufacturer product packaging must be unopened and undamaged (Please do NOT place return labels on original product packaging).
- Returned items that are received with hair, dirt, ink, pet odor, smoke odor, or anything not present when the package was shipped will not be accepted and will be shipped back at the customer’s expense or abandoned with no refund.
- We do not pay for return shipping on returns/exchanges.
- All baseball style hats must be returned in a box at least 6″ tall.
- Boot/Helmet boxes must be placed in an additional outer package. Boot/Helmet boxes with labels placed directly on the boot/helmet box will NOT be accepted.
- We urge you to request a tracking number from the shipper of choice as we are not responsible for items lost in transit.
Please send returns to:
43164 County Road 112
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
Please retain your return tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from SkiDooOutlet.com when your return is processed.
Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. You’ll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast! If you paid with “Gear Bucks” rewards – the Gear Bucks that were earned will be subtracted from your refund. You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Please do not return goods to us C.O.D.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
Any merchandise which merchandise or parts that shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc.) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Apparel and Helmets
Apparel items must be packed as they were received and must include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to you at your expense.
Helmets must be shipped back in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 30%.
Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. We will assist you with a warranty claim; however, we do not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance. Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer’s policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
Please let us know ASAP if any items ordered arrive damaged. Keep all original shipping containers and take pictures. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS) We will assist with these claims and ask that customers be patient.
Questions / Concerns
If you have questions, give us a call at 320-351-3005