Take the legendary warmth of the Tundra split-finger gloves, add our 3-level heating system and you get some of the warmest, most comfortable gloves ever to fight the cold. This design uses a 1-3 split with your index finger free from the other three, providing better control and feel on the handlebars while providing excellent warmth. The heating filaments are durable and long lasting, powered by lithium-ion batteries to ensure consistent warmth. The heating element covers your backhand and wraps the fingertips, providing full hand heat when used with heated grips on a snowmobile.
- Gore-Tex + Gore® Warm Technology
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- New 1-3 Split Finger Design For Better Control
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation - 400G Backhand, 150G Palm
- Palm Insulation Is Non-Slip For Better Grip On Controls
- 3M Scotchlite C790 Carbon Black Reflective Material
- Leather Palm And Fingers
- Comfort Fleece Backhand For Added Warmth
- Cinch Strap Wrist Adjustment
- Shock Cord Cuff Adjustment
- Goggle Squeegee
- Soft Fleece Nose Wipe On Thumb
- Rider Grip Articulation
- Entry Assist Pull Loop
- Moisture-Wicking Palm Liner
- Plastic Hook Connect On Elastic Cord Heat System
- Heat Elements Wrap Fingertips And Backhand
- Up To 8 Hours On Low Heat (Green Light)
- Up To 3 Hours On Medium Heat (Blue Light)
- Up To 1.5 Hours On High Heat (Red Light)
- 10-Min High Heat Auto Timer Reverts To Med Heat (Can Be Overridden Back To High Heat)
- Red-Blue-Green Heat Level Lighting Code
- Lithium-Ion Battery (1 Per Glove)
- Velcro Battery Compartment
- Replacement Batteries Available Instructions How To Use Make Sure Your Resistor Htd Gauntlet Glove Is Fully Charged. (24Hrs Recommended For 1St Charge. For Full Charging Information Visit Klim.Com/Manuals)To Turn On, Press And Hold Button For 3 Seconds Until Red Light Turns Onshort Press To Change Heat Levelhigh Heat – Red Lightmedium Heat – Blue Lightlow Heat – Green Light Note: High Heat Runs For 10 Minutes At A Time To Prevent Excessive Heating. After 10 Minutes The Glove Automatically Switches To Medium Heat To Preserve Temperature. High Heat Can Be Reactivated By Pressing The Button Until The Indicator Light Turns Red. 4. To Turn Off, Press And Hold The Button For 3 Seconds Until The Light Turns Off
Orders $39 and over qualify for free standard shipping via Ground (UPS, FedEx, USPS) to the contiguous 48 US states. Shipping will be calculated for orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
P.O. Box Shipping. If you list a PO Box and select free shipping, please add a customer note with your order including a physical shipping address. We will ship to a PO Box if the shipping is comparable to other carriers. Otherwise we may need to ship to physical address or charge additional shipping fees.
Learn about additional details and restrictions by reading our full Shipping Policy
If your order arrives and it is not right, we’ll fix it…period. Doesn't fit or you're simply not happy with your item? Return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. Learn about additional details and restrictions by reading our full return policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.