All Products must be returned in unused, unworn, unridden condition.
- If your order arrives and it is not right, we’ll fix it…period. Doesn't fit or you're simply not happy with your item? Return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse. If anything below is unclear, or you have any further questions regarding your order, a call to our Customer Care Team at 320-351-3005 may help you avoid an unnecessary return.
I bought an item and now it's on sale....What can I do?
- Hi, we're glad you asked. The manufacturer of our products (aka the brands themselves) are the ones who set the prices for our products, which means they also set our sale prices and the timeframe in which those sales take place.
- Because of this, the only way you can receive a sale price on an item you purchased outside of a current sale is by returning the item and purchasing a new one; please note that we will not be able to offer you a refund on your returned item until we receive it. We also cannot hold an item for you to purchase while we wait for your item to be received, so you may risk an item selling out before you are able to reorder if you try to wait until your order is received and refunded before placing another order.
- If you would like to place an order for the item at the sale price please do so via a regular transaction, please do not try to call to place an order as we have an increased number of calls during sales and the holiday season and we may not be able to answer your call right away, therefore delaying your order and increasing the likelihood if the item selling out before you are able to place an order for it. After you've placed your order and are ready to return your item please do so by following the instructions in our Return Policy laid out here.
- If you wish to cancel an order before it ships out, please contact us via phone at 320-351-3005 during business hours as quickly as possible. Emails/text inquires may not be seen before your order has shipped out. Once an order has processed through our system for shipment, we will not be able to cancel the order.
- Products ordered from September 23rd through December 5th can be returned through January 5th.
Your return options are listed in more detail in the next section. We offer discounted standard return shipping rates through our Product Return Portal.
Please read the following before returning your item(s):
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the shipment receipt.
- HOLIDAY RETURNS: Products ordered in between September 23rd and December 5th can be returned through January 5th.
- All returns must be returned unworn, with tags attached, and in their original condition of sale.
- Original manufacturer product packaging must be unopened and undamaged (Please do NOT place return labels on original product packaging).
- Returned items that are received with hair, dirt, ink, pet odor, smoke odor, or anything not present when the package was shipped will not be accepted and will be shipped back at the customer’s expense or abandoned with no refund.
- We do not pay for return shipping on returns/exchanges.
- All baseball style hats must be returned in a box at least 6″ tall.
- Boot/Helmet boxes must be placed in an additional outer package. Boot/Helmet boxes with labels placed directly on the boot/helmet box will NOT be accepted.
- We urge you to request a tracking number from the shipper of choice as we are not responsible for items lost in transit.
Download and Complete the Merchandise Return Form and include it in the box with your return if you ARE NOT using the Return Portal.
Please send returns to:
43164 County Road 112
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
Please retain your return tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from SkiDooOutlet.com when your return is processed.
For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us or using our Discounted Standard Rates Portal.
- For customers shipping through their own method, we recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment. All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
- To use our Return Portal with discounted standard rates click here.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. You’ll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast! If you paid with “Gear Bucks” rewards – the Gear Bucks that were earned will be subtracted from your refund. You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- Please do not return goods to us C.O.D.
- Any merchandise or parts that show signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc.) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Apparel items must be packed as they were received and must include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to you at your expense.
- Helmets must be shipped back in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional 30% minimum processing fee.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. We will assist you with a warranty claim; however, we do not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
- Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance. Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer’s policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items ordered arrive damaged. Keep all original shipping containers and take pictures. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS) We will assist with these claims and ask that customers be patient.
- If you have questions, give us a call at 320-351-3005 or email email@example.com.