Designed for high-performance mountain riding, the Float E2 MtnPro Vest offers full complete torso protection – now includes our Float E2 airbag system.
Our new Float E2 MTNPRO airbag vest uses an Alpride supercapacitor to store energy that powers the compressor upon deployment. Supercapacitors store and release energy based on magnetic energy rather than chemical reaction: This means their performance is much more reliable in cold temperatures. For the same reason, the energy stored in a supercapacitor releases faster when it’s activated for deployment.
The E2 Float MTNPRO Vest is our dedicated sled-specific airbag vest for mountain snowmobiling. Gearing up is easy with this all-in-one, lightweight breathable protective vest featuring built-in integration for a Tracker avalanche transceiver and BC Link radio. Other features include integrated low profile pack to carry avalanche gear and a few other essentials. Full front, side and back protection with 1mm of hard shell ABS sandwiched between two layers of PE foam. Oval “ergo” trigger is less likely to snag on trees than round or T-shaped handles.
- Alpride E2 Supercapacitor engine
- Lighter than previous Float MtnPro vest models
- Volume 15L
- Side Stash pocket
- Curved Side Access zip
- Dedicated internal shovel/probe compartment
- Back Stash accessory zip
- Dual zippered shoulder straps
- BC Link radio compatible
- Internal insulated GPS/electronics pocket
- Hydration compatible
- YKK zippers with DWR coating
- Zippered vents
- Two large gusseted front pockets
- Two slim chest pockets
- Dedicated avalanche beacon pocket with D-ring for tether
- D-ring loop for kill switch tether
- Removable padded rib guards & chest protection
- Perforated armor with mesh face for increased ventilation
- Compression straps
- External shovel carry system with side shovel shaft carry
- Internal shovel/probe sleeve
- Molded 'cooling fin' back panel
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket
- Two sizes available: M/L and XL/XXL
- Weight: 8.1 lb / 3674 g (with E2 system) - 5.59 lbs / 2535 g (without E2 system)
- Torso Size: M/L: 15” - 18” / 38.1 - 45.7 cm XL/XXL: 17” - 21” / 43.1 - 53.3 cm
- Material: PU Coated Nylon 210 D Double Ripstop Weight / Lining- 100D Nylon Ripstop
- Zippers: YKK with DWR coating
- Warranty: 3-year limited
If your order arrives and it is not right, we’ll fix it…period. Doesn't fit or you're simply not happy with your item? Return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. Learn about additional details and restrictions by reading our full return policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.