This wakeboard has been regarded as Connelly's most user friendly shape ever. It's easy to learn on but won't hold you back as you develop your riding. In fact Pro Rider Mike Dowdy rode a Pure up until he designed a new model. The mellow 3-Stage rocker pattern is blended for the perfect combination of predictablility and pop off the wake. The base features long molded fins and rail channels to help the board track where you want it. A removable 1.9" center fin adds superior board tracking. Learn and Grow with the CWB Pure!
- Easy Stable Ride for Beginners
- Long Based molded fins with removable 1.9" plastic center fin for stability and traction
- Subtle 3-Stage rocker
- Deep Channels for rider control
- Full length center spine for soft landings
- Designed for Beginner to Progressing Riders
- Suitable for riders up to 150 lbs
- Length 134 cm
- Comes complete with Venza Bindings
- One Year Limited Warranty!
If your order arrives and it is not right, we’ll fix it…period. Doesn't fit or you're simply not happy with your item? Return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. Learn about additional details and restrictions by reading our full return policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.